About Innovate Learning
Innovate Learning is a blog for the higher education community. Here we will share insights and developments in online higher education and encourage discussion on the latest trends and best practices in innovation in learning. If you are interested in contributing to this blog, please email email@example.com.
About UMUC’s Center for Innovation in Learning and Student Success
UMUC’s Center for Innovation in Learning and Student Success is leading the search for next-generation learning models. The center’s objectives are to
- Research and define best practices for online learning
- Improve student success through multiple metrics
- Guide implementation of improvements at UMUC
- Share findings with other interested parties
- Function as a laboratory for collaboration and continuous improvements to the university’s curriculum, faculty development, and student support
- Use predictive analytics to identify effective learner interventions that are essential to UMUC’s commitment to provide high-quality education that is accessible to all at the lowest possible cost
Associate Provost Karen Vignare, PhD, who is heading up this new collaborative effort, says the center will function as a laboratory for continuous improvements to the university’s curriculum, faculty development, and student support.